EVENTS ON BOARD
Yoga is especially popular among passengers. The instructor is available for exercise every morning before breakfast and evenings before dinner.
Before arrival to any new port “Info-time” is held for you: providing you with information on the island and its places of interest, information on forthcoming excursions etc.
Interesting activities are offered on “Running on waves”:
- Mast climbing is waiting for you! Experienced instructor with use of harness will take you along shrouds up to the crow’s nest at 22 m height
- Nautical knots master-classes, celestial navigation and ship location lessons, arrangement of sails and sails management practice
- You will know what happens in the mess room, how the captains’ bridge is equipped, what engine room hides and how to calculate the navigation route.
- And perhaps the most exciting thing: you will learn how to operate the vessel with a steering wheel in the open sea!
- Karaoke, dancing, show programs, quizzes and movies
- Island hopping, picnics, joyful competitions on kayaks and agility games (badminton, volleyball etc.)
- Secrets of local culinary from the chief-cook. local cuisine meals master-classes;
- Captain’s dinner, evening of sea stories and pirate’s evening
- Surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, wakeboarding and water skies! As well as beloved by many “riding on curd tarts” and swimming from the apparel in the open sea
- After enjoying some extreme sports the passengers may frivolously rest in the Jacuzzi on the Sun deck, read book lying on a sunbed or simply relaxing and sunbathing
- Massage specialist can be hired (within 10 days notice)
- Lounge area is available nearby where you may play different table games
WATER SPORTS CENTER
““Running on Waves” has its own sports center equipped with everything necessary for water sports and entertainment. You may use its services during stops in the sea or in any bay
|Free of charge:
||On extra payment:
- Masks, snorkels and fins for snorkeling;
- Windsurfing boards, sails, suits
- Water skies 25 Euro/20 min/1 person;
- Wakeboard 30 Euro/20 min/1 person;
- Windsurfing instructor 30 Euro/ 1 hour/1 person (with 10 days notice)
On the basis of 20 min 1 session
- Underwater scooter Appollo – 30 Euro-10 min/1 person
For all other questions call the Cruise Director.