If you were always wondering how it feels to practice yoga when the sun is peachy pink in a soft blue sky while cruising along the Greek coast, you should definitely rent a boat as beautiful as Running on Waves.
Yoga tour on sailing tall ship Running on Waves is a unique chance to practice yoga away from the bustle in high sea.
Just imagine. No houses. No streets. No rush. Only Nature. Meditation on the sun deck. Adapted for yoga cruise passengers’ cuisine.
- Sunrise and sunset yoga sessions
- Multinational crew
- Individual excursions program
Our yoga cruise’s passengers advise Running on Waves boat for rent for following reasons:
- Rent a boat to enjoy amazing views on board just like the spectacular view as you sail into the port of Rhodes. It's one of the best preserved medieval towns in the world and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. You will see Old Town with a maze of cobblestone streets, flanked by historic buildings dating from the 14th century.
- Rent a boat to try our tasty dinner including starters, soup, salad, mains and Greek sweets. Our new cook will be glad to cook special vegetarian dishes for you.
- Rent a boat to climb the rigging (wearing safety harnesses) and stand in the crow’s nest. The view is fantastic.